Many many thanks to all of my classmates and Dr. Embree as this course comes to an end. I am encouraged by each of you week after week and hope to continue this journey with you all. I am not sure if any of my current classmates will be taking future courses with me, but a girl can hope! :)
Thank you Lynette for your passion and for challenging me to gain a new passion of inclusion! Thank you for showing us your heart each week.
Thank you Tara for your encouragement and kind words throughout the course.
Thank you James for being so honest about your life and your faith with us!
Thank you Dr. Embree for your guidance and always being willing to answer all the questions I had and for encouraging us to find something we are passionate about and stay tremendously interested in it!
Thank you all for your support in this journey! I pray that God blesses each of you mightily and you fall more and more in love with this field and all it entails!
I wish you well!
Rachael

Rachel,
ReplyDeleteYour note of thanks was very thoughtful. I can tell by your posts that you love this field and that you will be a great contributor to the lives of children and their families. Take care!!
Thank you Tricia!
DeleteRachael,
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful thank you. I think that it was great learning from a diverse group of classmates. I have always been taught that testimonies are given to us to share because we never know who may being or have experienced the same struggle and do not know that there is a way to solve the solution. I promise you guys have all shared and given me so much knowledge from your experiences that will be valuable to me for years to come.
Continued Blessings on your education Rachael
James,
DeleteThank you! I wish you the best in the remainder of your journey!
Rachael
Rachel,
ReplyDeleteYour love for what you do is infectious. Thank you for always speaking from your heart and sharing real experiences. I would also like to thank you for the kind words in regards to inclusion. I am deeply touched knowing I was able to impact your views on inclusion within your classroom. Changing lives together, thank you.
Lynnette
Lynette,
DeleteThank you for your kind words! I really look forward to connecting and getting to know you more! I love the statement "Changing lives together!"
I wish you the best!
Rachael
Rachel, Great job in the course and for being so positive! It is great to know our class has connected in this way! I hope to see you all in our future courses so we can keep each other motivated and earn those degrees :)
ReplyDeleteDalesha,
DeleteYES!!! I hope that we are all in future classes together too! I wish you well!
Rachael